In this episode, Eve and Corinne answer listener questions, submitted via Twitter and LinkedIn for a special Ask Us Anything podcast. Listen in for our thoughts on:
- Does per-word pricing still make sense in the age of TM and MT?
- How many hours a day do we spend translating, and has our translation speed increased over time?
- Do translators need liability insurance?
- How the new US tax laws may affect freelancers
- What are the must-read reference books for every translator?
And lots more!
Click the audio player link to listen online
Right-click the link below to download the MP3.
Chrome/Firefox: Choose “Save Link As”
Internet Explorer: Choose “Save target as”
Safari: Choose “Download Linked File”
Ask Us Anything